iphone - Apple Mach-O Linker Warning Directory not found -


i have spent last 5 hours looking weird situation reasonable explanation.

here warning:

ld: warning: directory not found option '-l/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0/extend/sdkexport' ld: warning: directory not found option '-f/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0/connection' ld: warning: directory not found option '-f/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0/core' ld: warning: directory not found option '-f/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0/extend' ld: warning: directory not found option '-f/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0' ld: warning: directory not found option '-f/users/oasis_weng/desktop/my life/life myself/programming/projects/changweibo/../xcodeexamples/sharesdk/sharesdk_v2.1.0/ui' 

however though, know alleged "missing files" , existed in application folder , app runs these files.

the problem of directories in warning actual path not include ../xcodeexamples/ part.

what should these warning away?

you have follow these step:

  • click on project (targets)
  • click on build settings
  • under "library search paths", delete paths
  • clean build , run again.

good luck !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPSS keyboard combination alters encoding -

Add new record to the table by click on the button in Microsoft Access -

javascript - jQuery .height() return 0 when visible but non-0 when hidden -